Created with classic styling by Logan at PedalingNowhere, this long-flap saddlebag is coined a “Franken-Satchel”. A timeless waxed canvas saddlebag stitched with modern materials and extra useful features. This particular saddlebag is made from #8 cotton duck, and was hand-waxed with Otter Wax. A Carradice Bagman Quick Release Rack (video demo below) makes it easy to attach and detach the saddlebag from the bike. This long-flap saddlebag was built to take a beating and the flap can be used to secure and cinch down additional items like tent poles, or a rolled rain jacket.
- 22.5” wide X 8.5” long X 10” deep
- About 23 liters capacity
“This video shows how a saddlebag mounts to the QR Bagman rack using the included nylon block. The QR racks come with a nylon block that can replace the leather straps that typically mount to saddle mounts making it very quick and easy to secure the bag in place.” Calhoun Cycle
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New