The bag is made from three pieces of fabric: an 8″ x 8″ square, an 8″ x 13″ rectangle, and a 3″ x 22″ strip. Canvas (shown here) is a nice material to use, but any sturdy fabric like oilcloth or vinyl would work as well.
More lunch bags:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New