These fleece beverage jackets designed by Dorinda Dombrowski of FlowerGirl Designs will keep your drinks hot or cold. An exterior sleeve is intended to keep your hand warm in cold temperatures. This pattern includes five sizes of jackets that are easy and fun to sew with winter or polar fleece. These drink covers would be perfect for the football field and the rink, commuting, and sitting by the bonfire at night. Sew these drink sleeves in team colors and prints! Great for hunting, camping, and more.
beverage jacket sizes will fit:
- small coffee jacket: 12 oz. and 16 oz. cup
- large coffee jacket: 20 oz. and 24 oz. cup
- small water bottle jacket: 16.9 fl. oz.
- large water bottle jacket: 23.7 fl. oz.
- can jacket: 12 fl. oz.
More fun projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags