This sewing pattern has full step-by-step instructions, templates and colour pictures so that you can make a good sized tote bag with gussets for depth and long handles for using as a stylish shoulder bag. It’s a roomy bag with four large interior pockets. It is so versatile and can be used as a practical everyday tote, designer-style market bag, really stylish diaper bag / baby changing bag, gym bag or whatever you like.
Make it for yourself, family, friends or SELL your finished items – please offer SusieDDesigns credit as the designer in all product descriptions.
Instructions include both metric and imperial measurements.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
FINISHED APPROX. DIMENSIONS:
Height (from base to top of bag) = 13” (33cm)
Width (top) = 14½” (36cm)
Width (bottom of bag) = 16” (40cm)
Depth – 4” (8cm)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New