The Bunham beret hat design is a vintage-inspired pattern. This soft, slouchy, simply-constructed hat is lined and features a pretty rosette and leaves. It can be made using soft boiled wool fabric, or winter fleece that is easy to sew. The digital epattern is offered in a medium size (to fit approx. 22 inches/56 cm head size) with instructions for cutting and sewing it larger or smaller. This PDF sewing pattern has 12 pages, seven of which are pages including the cover, general, cutting out and step-by-step instructions, and five pattern sheets with the actual size templates, to print and cut out at home.
¾ yard (70cm) of 36” (92cm) wide or ½ yd (50cm) of 45” (115cm) wide main fabric for beret and rose/leaf trim
½ yard (50cm) of 36” (92cm) or 45” (115cm) wide lining fabric to line the beret
¾ yard (70cm) of 1” (25mm) wide grosgrain ribbon for the interior beret band
You will also need:
More sewing inspiration featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New