Beneath The Waves quilt was designed by Heidi Pridemore using Tonga Neptune batiks. Eight-inch blocks, six blocks per row and eight rows from top to bottom make up this modern and relaxing water-themed quilt top. I love the dark center focal point that blooms with softer colors as it moves toward the edges of the quilt.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New