A PDF Sewing Pattern from iKatBag
An intermediate PDF sewing pattern by iKat Bag with tons of beautiful details and without difficult sewing techniques. Speaking of techniques, this pattern also provides suggestions for ways to simplify the Bella Bag by omitting certain pockets or features. In addition, Lier offers nine extra goodies within this pattern, such as:
- the difference between top-stitching and edge-stitching
- the anatomy of a pocket
- the parts of a zipper and how to attach a zipper
- how to construct a lapped zippered pocket
- how to construct a zippered welt pocket
- how to do a hem-facing trim
- how to make and attach piping
- how to insert a base sleeve
- how to make those tubular straps.
There are six different sewing tutorials and three explanations of the sewing techniques you will acquire when sewing this gorgeous bag together. You must be able to sew straight and curved seams, attach straight edges to curved edges, and top-stitch already to make Bella. Varying from what is laid out within this pattern, while following the steps will make your Bella Bag a one-of-a-kind. All you need is your trusty sewing machine, a regular presser foot, and a zipper foot. You do not need a piping foot.
Long Pearlized Pins by Dritz Size 24 Pink 100pc. – $4.29
More beautiful bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New