The Belinda bag PDF sewing pattern from Cozy Nest Designs features a bell-shaped body, a pieced front panel with piping, and a generous flap to feature snazzy hardware! Zippered pockets are found inside and at the back keep your keys or phone at hand. A graduated side panel and darts create fullness at the bottom of the bag. The strap may be threaded through the flap grommets, or, attached with a gate ring for a little added bling. Sewing instructions are included for two sizes! Sew and Sell: Please use this pattern to make items for commercial scale on a small scale basis only. Design credit to Cozy Nest Design on all online listings is appreciated. Sewing by SheWearsRedFeathers.
- small: 11 x 9 1/2 x 4” (28 x 24 x 10 cm)
- medium: 13 x 11 x 4 1/4” (33 x 28 x 11 cm)
- strap length: 35 1/2” (90 cm) long with a 17 1/4” (44 cm) drop
Advanced Intermediate – due to installation of hardware. However, all of the sewing is do-able with an intermediate skill level.
More sewing patterns from Cozy Nest Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New