A free tutorial by Allison Harris of Cluck Cluck Sew
This is a fun scrappy quilt that a beginner can make. Quick to sew together with lots of different colors to keep it fresh and cheerful or monotones for a modern or ombre look. The Strip and Flip Baby Quilt is beautifully demonstrated with a free quilting tutorial by Allison Harris of Cluck Cluck Sew. Finished Size: 36″ x 41″. This is an easy quilt you could use as a throw on the sofa, use as a baby quilt, or even a wall-hanging.
How to Join Binding Strips with Cathy Izzo:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5