- from Allison Harris and Cathy Izzo ❁
This is a fun scrappy quilt that a beginner can make. Quick to sew together with lots of different colors to keep it fresh and cheerful or monotones for a modern or ombre look. The Strip and Flip Baby Quilt is beautifully demonstrated with a free quilting tutorial by Allison Harris of Cluck Cluck Sew. Finished Size: 36″ x 41″. This is an easy quilt you could use as a throw on the sofa, use as a baby quilt, or even a wall-hanging.
How to Join Binding Strips | Cathy Izzo
~ ❁ ~
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New