This is a beautiful tote bag sewing pattern by Aggie Ray Designs! Once you read through and understand the concept of making and sewing together this sweet handbag, the combinations are endless! You can customize your new purse using your own creativity. It is written so you will understand each and every step. There are 62 photos and 24 pages of easy to follow directions. You can keep this pattern on your computer or print it out on 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper. This is an easy tote bag to make for beginner sewers and of course those who are more experienced will fly right through. 18″ wide X 9″ tall x 3″ wide.
Basic Quilting and Patchwork Cutting Tips from Sew Easy
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New