A Free Sewing Project from 30 Minute Crafts
A cute basic bag and a great beginner sewing project for a teen, that takes about an hour to sew. There is also a 30-minute version that uses a different strap style without a pocket. If you’re looking for a quick and easy bag to sew, this project is it. The flat construction to create this bag keeps it simple and fun. The fabric used in the sample above is called “Burst” from Modern Yardage. This bag is lined!
[Check out the cherry- fabric available ON CLEARANCE SALE right now!] If it’s gone, it’s gone! 01/02/2019
More beginner projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New