A Free Sewing Project from 30 Minute Crafts
A cute basic bag and a great beginner sewing project for a teen, that takes about an hour to sew. There is also a 30-minute version that uses a different strap style without a pocket. If you’re looking for a quick and easy bag to sew, this project is it. The flat construction to create this bag keeps it simple and fun. The fabric used in the sample above is called “Burst” from Modern Yardage. This bag is lined!
[Check out the cherry- fabric available ON CLEARANCE SALE right now!] If it’s gone, it’s gone! 01/02/2019
More beginner projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New