A fabulous sewing pattern from Zaaberry showing us how to sew these lunch bags together. This is a good sewing project for a beginner. Don’t be afraid of the zipper! You can do it! Zaaberry designed these bags to be completely washable – in the washing machine! Approximate finished dimensions are 10 inches tall, 7 x 5 inches at the base, 9.5 wide inches at the top. You will use a 10″ zipper for this lunch bag. See more from Zaaberry at Etsy too.
How to Sew in an Exposed Zipper with [block]4[/block]:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New