Attention beginner sewers! You just found an easy sewing tutorial to sew this modernized fat quarter purse, and to help you become more relaxed with your sewing machine or serger! This fat quarter purse sewing tutorial will lead you through each detailed (but not difficult) step to sewing your own fat quarter purse. From printing and assembling the free PDF pattern, to the final back-stitch. For more experienced sewers, use the free pattern as a building block for beautiful handbag embellishments!
8 More Bags to Sew for Spring:
- Wooden Handled Purse
- Daisy Basket Bag
- Hoop Handled Handbag
- Spring Fling Handbag
- Wooden Handle Handbag
- Make a Knitted Handbag Without Knitting
- Ribbon Accent Crochet Bag
- Mother Huddle’s Bracelet Bag
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5