Sew a basic beginner’s clutch bag with this free video tutorial! A pretty turquoise blue vinyl called Spradling Islander Turqua, with some Premier Prints Chipper Storm twill for the lining, and a contrasting orange zipper give this classic clutch bag a fun, modern look. Flat construction, straight seams, and a free video to show you how to put it all together!
Please visit OnlineFabricStore
More fold-over bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New