Do you bake and give away a lot of cookies and sweet treats? Here’s an easy and quick sewing project for you. These cute little bags can also hold fudge, coconut balls, truffles, tarts, squares, mini-loaves, oh my! Flat construction and straight seams. A full free photo tutorial to lead you from start to finish. Beginners should take note of this super-simple sewing project that can contribute towards sewing successes to build on. No hardware, zippers, or even a drawstring casing. A perfect first sewing project by the brilliant Red Brolly.
How to Thread a Janome Sewing Machine
In this video you will learn:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags