This PDF is 9-pages long and has over 50 photos that fully illustrate the process from beginning to end, including cutting your fabric and measuring the ‘boxing’ for your pouch. Available both as a digital download or a printed paper copy. Finished Pouch: 4″ x 2″ x 2″ with instructions for larger sizes.
More back to school projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New