A free sewing video lesson from ArtsAndCrafts4you
A free video sewing tutorial and print-at-home PDF template for sewing this fanny pack bag designed by ArtsAndCrafts4you. This bag design is a new twist on the everyday fanny pack, the Beatrice Bag is a little larger and can be carried as a side bag too. Carry this bag at festivals, rallies, craft shows, farmer’s markets, hiking, sightseeing, or everyday! This bag can attach to your belt. An advanced sewing project. The fabric used in the sample photo is called Monarch Grove by Sara B. from Camelot Fabrics.
Watch the free video tutorial:
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New