A free sewing video lesson from ArtsAndCrafts4you
A free video sewing tutorial and print-at-home PDF template for sewing this fanny pack bag designed by ArtsAndCrafts4you. This bag design is a new twist on the everyday fanny pack, the Beatrice Bag is a little larger and can be carried as a side bag too. Carry this bag at festivals, rallies, craft shows, farmer’s markets, hiking, sightseeing, or everyday! This bag can attach to your belt. An advanced sewing project. The fabric used in the sample photo is called Monarch Grove by Sara B. from Camelot Fabrics.
Watch the free video tutorial:
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New