A free sewing video from ArtsAndCrafts4you demonstrating how to easily create and sew a nice nautical beach bag with its own towel and knotted rope handles. This bag is also lovely for beach-combing, boating, and the pool! Fill a beach bag you’ve made with a magazine, sunscreen, flip flops, and a paperback to give as a nice summer gift. Or give a beach bag to a child with sand molds from your local dollar store to make sandcastles, a small bucket, and some shovels for play. Scroll down to watch the free video sewing tutorial!
More Nautical and Beach Bags to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New