A beach hut is the perfect place for storing tea and coffee supplies when spending a day at the seaside – along with your deck chair and parasol of course! And whilst we can’t all have a hut on the beach, we can create our own trio of beach huts with this mug rug pattern from the Patchsmith. Using quick fuse applique and easy-to-follow instructions this bright addition to your table will remind you of carefree summer days whilst providing enough room for your cup and cookie. Or you may prefer to hang this little quilt in a sunny spot on your workroom wall. Suitable for hand or machine stitching this pattern comes with easy-to-follow instructions and full-size applique sheet. So put those fabric scraps to good use today and bring a touch of summer to your home.
How to Applique with Fusible Adhesive – with Wendi Gratz of Shiny Happy World:
more beach-themed sewing and quilting:
- Appliqued Beach Tote Bag
- Citrus Summertime Tote
- The Sophia Beach Tote
- Nautical Octopus Beach Tote
- Beneath The Waves – Free Quilt Top PDF Pattern
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New