This beach backpack bag sewing project is quick and easy without using too much fabric or free time. Create this drawstring backpack for your family or the craft market to sell with this free sewing tutorial. It’s an ideal size for summer day trips. This beach backpack, of course, can be sized larger or smaller – depending on its purpose. Girl Inspired writes about this backpack and a beach bag she sewed together as part of Riley Blake’s Home Dec Blog Tour. I’m loving the nautical ribbon used for the straps on this backpack! Nautical machine embroidery and applique designs are plentiful, from Captain’s Hats to Sailor Girls! See some of them right here!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New