This beach backpack bag sewing project is quick and easy without using too much fabric or free time. Create this drawstring backpack for your family or the craft market to sell with this free sewing tutorial. It’s an ideal size for summer day trips. This beach backpack, of course, can be sized larger or smaller – depending on its purpose. Girl Inspired writes about this backpack and a beach bag she sewed together as part of Riley Blake’s Home Dec Blog Tour. I’m loving the nautical ribbon used for the straps on this backpack! Nautical machine embroidery and applique designs are plentiful, from Captain’s Hats to Sailor Girls! See some of them right here!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New