A Free Sewing Tutorial from Lilac Lane
Valentine’s Day is a day for love and what better than a Be Mine Tote bag designed by Melissa Stramel of Lilac Lane to hold it all together. Be Mine Tote is a very sturdy bag and can be used to haul just about anything. Finished Size: 10″ x 19″ x 4 1/2″. This beginner pattern requires a charm pack.
More Valentine Gifts to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New