An easy-to-sew household bag perfect for beginner sewers!
Enjoy hundreds of sewing epatterns and projects for creating bags of all shapes, styles and sizes at PatternPile.com.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you make a purchase using any of these links.Disclaimer
This is a bag you put your potatoes in, then throw it in the microwave to cook. The result when using this potato baking bag is a batch of fluffy, soft, baked potatoes. This bag fits four medium potatoes. If you have a bigger microwave and a bigger family, you can of course make your baked potato bag bigger. An easy to sew bag perfect for beginner sewers! Learn how to sew these practical bags for your kitchen or to give as hostess gifts.
How to Sew a Microwaveable Potato Bag by Caroline:
- Easy Insulated Family Picnic Bags
- The Peas and Corn Lunch Bags
- Beginner Sewers’ Cookie Treat Bags
- Sew Chic Butterfly Mug Totes
- Casserole “Cubby” Carriers
- Hostess Totes
- Wine Totes
- Re-usable Snack Bags
- Insulated Baby Bottle Carriers
- Cross-body Water Bottle Slings