An easy-to-sew household bag perfect for beginner sewers!
Sue's Picks: 💖
Play, Zip, and Store Convertible Tote
The Sew Together Bag
Sew In Style Thread Catcher + Pin Cushion
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Shop Handbag Hardware
Sew Simple Japanese Knot Bags
This is a bag you put your potatoes in, then throw it in the microwave to cook. The result when using this potato baking bag is a batch of fluffy, soft, baked potatoes. This bag fits four medium potatoes. If you have a bigger microwave and a bigger family, you can of course make your baked potato bag bigger. An easy to sew bag perfect for beginner sewers! Learn how to sew these practical bags for your kitchen or to give as hostess gifts.
How to Sew a Microwaveable Potato Bag by Caroline:
- Easy Insulated Family Picnic Bags
- The Peas and Corn Lunch Bags
- Beginner Sewers’ Cookie Treat Bags
- Sew Chic Butterfly Mug Totes
- Casserole “Cubby” Carriers
- Hostess Totes
- Wine Totes
- Re-usable Snack Bags
- Insulated Baby Bottle Carriers
- Cross-body Water Bottle Slings
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- January Seat Belt Tote Kit - 30% off @ Cozy Nest Designs
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with Code "pattern15"
- Custom Bag Tags
- StudioKat Designs
- Sew Whats New
- Gaila Designs
- NY Designer Fabrics - Free Shipping on All Orders - Code: FREESHIP