An easy-to-sew household bag perfect for beginner sewers!
This is a bag you put your potatoes in, then throw it in the microwave to cook. The result when using this potato baking bag is a batch of fluffy, soft, baked potatoes. This sewing tutorial is for stitching a bag that holds four medium potatoes. If you have a bigger microwave and a bigger family, you can of course make your baked potato bag bigger. This is an easy bag to sew, a perfect project for beginner sewers! Learn how to sew these practical bags for your kitchen or to give as hostess gifts.
Get this Baked Potato Bag Tutorial from A Girl and a Glue Gun:
WATCH How to Sew a Microwave Potato Bag – from Patchwork Posse:
SEE & READ: Baked Potato Bag for Microwave, Step-by-Step Instructions from lowpricefabric.com
WATCH How to Sew a Microwave Potato Bag – from Caroline:
WATCH Potato Bags for Microwave – Easy-to-Sew Gift Project from quilttv:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags