An easy-to-sew household bag perfect for beginner sewers!
This is a bag you put your potatoes in, then throw it in the microwave to cook. The result when using this potato baking bag is a batch of fluffy, soft, baked potatoes. This sewing tutorial is for stitching a bag that holds four medium potatoes. If you have a bigger microwave and a bigger family, you can of course make your baked potato bag bigger. This is an easy bag to sew, a perfect project for beginner sewers! Learn how to sew these practical bags for your kitchen or to give as hostess gifts.
[block]2[/block] from A Girl and a Glue Gun:
WATCH How to Sew a Microwave Potato Bag – from [block]4[/block]:
SEE & READ: Baked Potato Bag for Microwave, Step-by-Step Instructions from [block]5[/block]
WATCH How to Sew a Microwave Potato Bag – from [block]7[/block]:
WATCH Potato Bags for Microwave – Easy-to-Sew Gift Project from [block]8[/block]:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New