Sew4Home shows us how they used some very pretty fold-over elastic to bind this bag, (and how to sew the bag together!) There’s a built-in crease line down the center of the elastic that allows easy and accurate folding. You get three benefits in one: color, stretch and finish. I wanted to share this tutorial because I like the folks at S4H and I like that they always come up with something fresh, fun, and NEW.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New