with Serger Pepper + Debbie Shore
This cross-body bag sewing project is absolutely ideal for re-using existing textiles such as nylon, velvet, decorator, upholstery, twill, canvas, tweed, as its color-blocked design makes this sewing project an excellent scrap-buster. Creating one-of-a-kind handbags doesn’t have to be complicated and expensive!
“Here I show you how I cut my strips, fold, and sew bias binding to my projects. Around curves and mitred corners to give a professional finish to your projects. I’ve had so many requests, I hope I’ve covered everything in this free sewing tutorial!” – Debbie Shore
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New