Two Free Sewing Tutorials
Ashley from Make It and Love It shares her design and instructions for stitching this athletic arm band! If you like running or walking with empty hands, this free sewing project is for you. You can also use it as a cash/security wallet under a shirt sleeve when you travel or commute.
- scrap water resistant fabric such as Neoprene, or PUL fabric.
- hook and loop tape (Velcro)
- 1″ wide soft elastic
- thread (UV resistant thread?)
- scissors or rotary cutter
More arm band sewing projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New