Two Free Sewing Tutorials
Ashley from Make It and Love It shares her design and instructions for stitching this athletic arm band! If you like running or walking with empty hands, this free sewing project is for you. You can also use it as a cash/security wallet under a shirt sleeve when you travel or commute.
- scrap water resistant fabric such as Neoprene, or PUL fabric.
- hook and loop tape (Velcro)
- 1″ wide soft elastic
- thread (UV resistant thread?)
- scissors or rotary cutter
More arm band sewing projects at PatternPile:
[one_half]Subscribe to the SmarmyClothes channel for more tutorials, and visit http://WhatTheCraft.com for tutorials, supply sources, and a complete guide to all things DIY and Handmade![/one_half][one_half_last]This free step-by-step sewing tutorial is the perfect way to go hands-free with your phone. Watch Lex from SmarmyClothes sew an arm band and listen to what she has to say about Lycra and Spandex fabrics.[/one_half_last]
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections! 🎉
- Halloween Projects 🎃
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- Classic Handbag – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas 👜
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯