Bonjour! Ooh la la! Come take a stroll in the park with this gorgeous appliqued Paris tote bag! Beautiful embellishments featuring a romantic Paris scene on a sturdy tote bag. Piping details give this beautiful bag a professionally finished look. Sew it for yourself or give the perfect gift, with this fun and easy to follow full color PDF sewing pattern from SewQuirkyAustralia. Techniques used: appliqué, hand embroidery, & general straight stitch sewing. The Stitch in Paris Tote Bag finished size is 17″ x 18″. Suggested fabrics: linen, cotton, wool felt.
Related sewing projects at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New