This PDF sewing pattern was a collaboration between Schlosser Designs and Iza Pearl Design, and based from a picture of Melissa’s Mom. I think the sunglasses and head scarf are an absolute scream! This novelty tote is perfect stuffed full and taken everywhere you go, a picnic, or around town. Easy-to-understand illustrations will help you complete this chic 16″ square tote! This bag would make an awesome gift.
Handy Appliqué Techniques by CraftLovers:
More fun tote projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New