Perfect your appliqué skills with fun rows of these summer beach huts that can embellish tote bags, beach bags, purse flaps, and more. This is an excellent scrap busting project too! Your beach huts project can be framed to make a pretty picture, or add some to soft summer cottage furnishings such as pillows, a padded headboard, or quilted wall hanging. The instructions are also included for turning the project into a colorful draft blocker. Pattern from RaggyRobin at Etsy.
The Applique Pressing Sheet – 27″ x 30″
How to Make a Tote Bag Using Charm Packs | National Quilter’s Circle
Sue Marsh takes us into the wonderful world of pre-cut fabrics. She informs us about the dimensions and purposes of the new charm packs, layer cakes, and jelly rolls along with other cuts. Furthermore, we learn to sew a cute tote bag using some of these fabric cuts. Enjoy!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New