A lucky find featuring a free DIY from That’s My Letter showing us how to sew and applique this handy flat bottom pouch for St Patrick’s Day! Use these zippered pouches as gift bags and fill them with lucky treats! A nice gift for teachers, caregivers, anyone really! These pouches can stand on their own with a sturdy flat base. Loving the grosgrain ribbon added to the zipper pull and the lining fabric matched with the shamrock! Use your preferred applique method or follow the DIY.
- exterior fabric measuring 6″ x 12″
- interior fabric lining measuring 6″ x 12″
- medium weight fusible interfacing measuring 6″ x 12″
- 5″ green zipper
- grosgrain shamrock ribbon
- scrap fabric for shamrock applique
More Pouches featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New