✂ Bonus sewing video: Clipping and Trimming Your Seams
Play, Zip, and Store Convertible Tote
The Sew Together Bag
The Hanna Laptop Bag
Shop Handbag Hardware
Sew Simple Japanese Knot Bags
Jamielyn Nye will teach you how to sew this adorable Anthropologie-inspired purse! The purse above is the inspiration, and the lined purse below ↓ is Jamielyn’s representation, which I actually prefer. Jamielyn’s bag appears fresher and crisper if we are comparing the overall look of a freshly sewn handbag. I also love the very-subtle difference in the shape of the main body section of this bag. The fabrics are well paired. I consider this an advanced-beginner sewing project.
- 1 yard lining/accent fabric
- 2 yards 3/16 inch cording
- 2/3 yard linen
- Fusible batting (optional)
Bonus sewing video:
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- January Seat Belt Tote Kit - 30% off @ Cozy Nest Designs
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with Code "pattern15"
- Custom Bag Tags
- StudioKat Designs
- Sew Whats New
- Gaila Designs
- NY Designer Fabrics - Free Shipping on All Orders - Code: FREESHIP