✂ Bonus sewing video: Clipping and Trimming Your Seams
Jamielyn Nye will teach you how to sew this adorable Anthropologie-inspired purse! The purse above is the inspiration, and the lined purse below ↓ is Jamielyn’s representation, which I actually prefer. Jamielyn’s bag appears fresher and crisper if we are comparing the overall look of a freshly sewn handbag. I also love the very-subtle difference in the shape of the main body section of this bag. The fabrics are well paired. I consider this an advanced-beginner sewing project.
- 1 yard lining/accent fabric
- 2 yards 3/16 inch cording
- 2/3 yard linen
- Fusible batting (optional)
Bonus sewing video:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New