+ An easy wallet for you to sew by Debbie Shore
This was Mel’s first sewing tutorial and I think she did a pretty good job! I love her style. This quilted wallet is simple, classy, and well thought out while utilizing a magnetic closure. I really appreciated the clear diagrams within the tutorial and lots of photos to keep us all on track to the very end.
An easy wallet for you to sew by Debbie Shore:
“Perfect for coins and cards, this wallet is simple to sew, I’ll show you how to apply bias tape with mitered corners. Adapt this project with a bow or magnetic fastening, and the size could easily be adapted to make a stylish clutch bag. – Debbie Shore“
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New