from Susie D Designs
This hobo shoulder bag sewing pattern has full step-by-step instructions, colour pictures, diagrams and ready-to-print, actual size templates so that you can make a gorgeous, hobo-style shoulder bag / large handbag. This bag was designed using fabric from Amy Butler’s Gypsy Caravan collection. Any medium weight cottons will work well with this pattern. There is a flap closure with snap, as well as an interior pocket. Finished size: 14.5” x 18” at widest points.
Pattern no longer available :(
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags