A PDF Sewing Pattern from The Tailoress
Sew cozy hats with this PDF sewing pattern from The Tailoress. Fun and quick to sew in sizes sizes: newborn, toddler, child, small, medium, and large. These hats provide great coverage and would make cute gifts and could come in handy for Halloween trick or treating and kids parties. Stitch these hats with fleece, minky, or any soft and cozy fabric you have with some stretch. This is a sew and sell pattern: All The Tailoress® patterns can be used to produce a maximum of 50 physical garments/items for sale. To produce more please simply re-purchase the pattern to extend the license again by another 50. This limit applies to each set of patterns, a total of 50 items can be made and sold from any variation of pattern sizes.
More fun projects to make for kids:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New