A PDF Sewing Pattern from Angel Lea Designs
This sweet tote bag from Angel Lea Designs features a gorgeous vertical ruffle featured on both sides. You can choose whether to trim the ruffle with fabric or with lace. It also features an interior pocket that is divided into three sections with a space for your stylus or pen, cell phone, and a small journal or wallet, key fob, etc. This pretty bag is appropriate for both kids and adults. The finished tote measures 24 cm x 29 cm (9 1/2” x 11 1/2”) then add handle drop (20 cm/8” drop) with a 5 cm (2″) gusset. This ruffled purse sewing project is suitable for the confident beginner sewer.
How to Sew a Ruffle, Make Gathers, and Create Stylish Pleats:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New