Sewing Patterns from Indygo Junction
This all-season sewing pattern from Indygo Junction makes a lined brimmed hat with embellishments such as a tab, a large vintage button, coordinating bow, or floral brooch detail. This hat is simple to sew with a hidden elastic-back for a snug comfortable fit. This pattern includes two bill sizes measuring 2 ¼” and 2 ¾” at the widest point, are included. Indygo Junction suggests using recycled menswear or denim for this project.
More hat projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New