A fun new PDF pattern to make a sturdy box pouch with handy front and back pockets by Aneela Hoey. The All-in-One Box pouch offers a front pocket with two clear vinyl zippered pockets; folds down to show contents at a glance. Back pocket is super handy to keep scissors, pincushion etc. within easy reach as you sew. Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, crafts, travel and more. This PDF sewing pattern is full of illustrations and step-by-step instructions. Nine pages, no templates. Skill level – intermediate. Finished box bag size – 10″ x 6″ x 5″.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New