This gigantic tote is perfect for every lady who wants a trendy bag but also needs a lot of storage space! This bag measures a very roomy 19″ wide across the top x 14″ wide across the bottom x 14″ tall x 5 1/2″ deep. These frustration-free instructions are great for those with basic sewing skills. The bag has two exterior pockets topped with easy to sew elastic casings to keep your favorite items secure yet easy to reach. There are also instructions for two different types of interior pockets – a simple patch pocket or a hidden zipper pocket for more advanced sewers. If that’s not enough pockets, you can add an optional divider pocket with a zipper closure – a great way to stay organized!
More large capacity bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New