The Aivilo Curvy Trio features patterns for three great handbags at one low price. All bags are simple to sew, and the clever buttonhole on the flap is very simply made by leaving part of the flap’s seam un-sewn during construction; no buttonhole foot or knowledge required. You can also use a loop of elastic to hold your button in place instead of making a button hole. It can be made from several different fabric configurations to produce a monotone, color blocked, checkerboard, or patchwork style.
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New