The Aivilo Curvy Trio features patterns for three great handbags at one low price. All bags are simple to sew, and the clever buttonhole on the flap is very simply made by leaving part of the flap’s seam un-sewn during construction; no buttonhole foot or knowledge required. You can also use a loop of elastic to hold your button in place instead of making a button hole. It can be made from several different fabric configurations to produce a monotone, color blocked, checkerboard, or patchwork style.
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New