The Adorable Tote pattern is an exclusive sewing pattern by Sara Lawson for Tula Pink! This medium-size handbag offers stylish great details such as grommet openings on the front and back of the bag for straps, an accent at the bottom, and a lovely flap closure. This bag also has inner top-stitched pockets. The Adorable Tote Bag can be made in an afternoon of sewing by an experienced sewer and finishes measuring 8 1/2″ x 13″.
Sara Lawson is a wife and mother living in Chicago, Illinois. She started her blog on a whim in September 2010, and established her pattern company, Sew Sweetness, in 2013. Sara loves all things sewing and enjoys making bags, quilts, and garments. Her first book, “Big-City Bags, ” was published by Martingale in November 2013.
Author of best selling Quilts From The House Of Tula Pink Ebook and Tula Pink’s City Sampler, Tula Pink has become an icon of the fabric and quilting world. Her distinct style earned her a place as a Senior Designer with Moda Fabrics and more recently Free Spirit Fabrics. Tula lives in St. Joseph, Missouri.
More beautiful bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New