This original PDF sewing pattern for Napkitten’s accordion-style clutch wallet offers over 100 photos that demonstrate every step of wallet construction clearly. A simple snap closure and a handy wrist strap attached with a lobster clasp make using and carrying this clutch wallet sew easy. This expanding wallet clutch measures 7¾” long x 4¾” high x 1½”-2” deep. The sewing supplies and tools required are listed within the digital pattern. This wallet sewing project is an awesome scrap or fabric stash buster!
More wallets to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New