This designer PDF sewing pattern from Ms. Elaineous shows us how to sew a really useful cosmetics bag that will prevent your make-up brushes from rolling around loose inside. Each make-up brush has it’s own sleeve inside a built-in lay-flat brush roll. The easy to sew sleeves help brushes stay in place, remain clean, and in good condition. Cosmetic brushes can be expensive, the bristles can bend, break, and get dirty. When you are done with your make-up each day, simply roll the brush mat up over the top of the bag, secure it in place, and your cosmetics are secure inside. Finished makeup bag measures 6″ x 11 1/2″.
More cosmetic bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New