This lunch bag sewing pattern by Kyoko Nakayoshi at Cotton & Cloud is for the advanced beginner seamstress. A full-length photo-based sewing tutorial accompanies this free PDF pattern. This lunch tote is an easy sewing project that allows us to choose among several types of fabric or “material” such as oilcloth, vinyl, canvas, PVC, laminated cotton, etc. Check out the tips for sewing with oilcloth in the free four-minute video with Kelly McCants author of Sewing with Oilcloth below.
More lunch bags:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New