This lunch bag sewing pattern by Kyoko Nakayoshi at Cotton & Cloud is for the advanced beginner seamstress. A full-length photo-based sewing tutorial accompanies this free PDF pattern. This lunch tote is an easy sewing project that allows us to choose among several types of fabric or “material” such as oilcloth, vinyl, canvas, PVC, laminated cotton, etc.
Check out the tips for sewing with oilcloth in the free four-minute video with Kelly McCants author of Sewing with Oilcloth below.
More lunch bags:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New